Yoga isn't evil merch up now!




 For many years, my spirituality has bounced back and forth between devout Christianity and occultic spirituality. I'm currently somewhere in the middle of the pendulum, as I identify as a Christian-ish witch. And I am perfectly comfortable in this identification now. My husband is a pastor, has a diploma in pastoral studies and all, he's very much educated in all things Christianity, yet he has always kept his mind open. I've had numerous long and in depth conversations with him about all things witchy and occult. All the things that mainstream Christianity says are evil. I could write an entire post simply on the ways in which Christianity uses magic and witchcraft in their practices, but claims they're something else. I've known so many so called Christians who are so against the alternative name for the things they themselves do. I also know entire churches who are vehemently against yoga, virtually screaming how yoga is evil and of the devil. It's honestly ridiculous. That's why people are leaving the church in droves these days. The devil is in the church nowadays, not out on the streets with the "heathens" who actually live their beliefs out. So, long story short, Christians piss me off, and I made a design on TeeSpring just to spite them. 

Here's the link! 

https://arrinnjamie.creator-spring.com/listing/yoga-isn-t-evil-your-judgemen

Comments

Popular Posts