Oracle Reading Gig Now On Fiverr!



 For a while now, I've been learning how to read oracle cards and tarot cards. I just recently bought a tarot deck, but I've had an oracle deck called "Sacred Power Reading Cards" by Anna Stark for several months now. I've done personal readings for myself very often while learning these cards. I've also done readings for close friends and family. The cards never lie, and often, they can be harsh but truthful. This oracle deck tends to be a bit more gentle than a traditional tarot deck, though the answers can be more vague than a traditional tarot deck is at times. 
I enjoy this deck so much because there aren't any "bad" cards in it at all. Every single card has a more positive outlook on it than traditional tarot decks do. Even when the card is suggesting something potentially bad or dangerous, there is still a more peaceful outlook on the card and explanation. I have used this deck for so many different things, both asking specific questions and just asking for general advice, and I always get a pretty decent answer. The cards can be more vague in their answers, but at the same time, they are very point blank as well. 
I don't shuffle my cards like many people do. I shuffle them by putting the deck in my left hand, and alternating the cards into my right hand from the top to the bottom of the deck. I do this 3-5 times, so the energy and question are fully infused in the deck. I've also learned that if you are trying to do a reading for more than one person, for example, myself and my husband, we both have to touch the deck to get the best answer. I haven't figured out yet how the energy of the person asking the question will come through when doing online readings, but it'll work itself out one way or another. 

As anyone who reads this blog knows, I have been practically desperate to make money on my own, and have branched out into many different areas in order to try to make any money at all to support myself. Fiverr is just another attempt at this.

I now have a gig listed on Fiverr, a one card reading from my Sacred Power reading card deck, since that is the deck I am most comfortable with at this time. 

Here's the link to my Fiverr listing!

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/09a150830b

Comments

Popular Posts