I wrote some books, they're on Amazon kindle!

 I have ALWAYS been interested in writing. My entire life, I have written short stories, and countless ideas for books I'd love to write someday. I had started making books on Amazon Kindle's KDP program a few years ago, and have never made a single penny on any of the books or notebooks I have created. I have felt like giving up so many times, but then the creative itch hits me again, and I try again. I still haven't been successful, but if I try enough times and create enough, maybe I can finally become successful. 

I recently began working with AI to try to finally write the books that have been in my head for all of these years. I know there's a lot of people that hate the idea of AI writing, and there are some legitimate complaints about it. But there's also so much potential in it as well. I personally have a lot of brain fog, and often can't seem to come up with the words I'm looking for, and end up writing things that sound like a child wrote them rather than a college educated adult. The two books I've written with AI so far help me to have the correct words and flow of language when I just can't figure it out for myself. 

These two books I've written so far do have similar elements to them, as they are very similar stories, mostly just expanded on and names changed in them. But they are both interesting stories! I'd love for you to check them out! 

Here's the links to them! 



Whispers of Nature: The Andersons' Journey

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CJVK5J92



A Harmonious Enchantment Odyssey

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CLLBG7LM

Comments

Popular Posts