The Business Instagram

 I've had a personal instagram for years now, though I hadn't always gone on it very often. I recently decided to have a professional style instagram, where I can share all of my crafts and ventures and things. I also tend to share the more risque style photos that I wouldn't want to share on my personal instagram, since I have a lot of churchy people that follow me on there. I also try to share mental health and other health and wellness things that I just don't tend to share on my personal instagram, because there's no interest in the things I say, at least in the groups of people that follow me personally. I made sure to set my profile on my professional instagram to be the same picture I use for all of my other socials and websites and things, so anyone who follows me on one can easily find me on another. 

Here's the link for you! https://www.instagram.com/mamaajsworkins/

I hope to get more people following me on there, though at the moment, I think there's only a handful of people who follow me on there. 

Comments

Popular Posts