I started streaming on Twitch!

 I stream on Twitch now. I usually play Fate, because it's my favorite game to play, though there isn't much interest in it. I try to play as often as I can, but lately, especially with the move to our old state, I haven't had time to stream at all. I also didn't have internet until today, and internet is kind of important for streaming video games! Sometimes I play minecraft with my kids and stream it too, but at the moment, every one of my kids managed to break their laptops, so no family gaming for a while. I had previously been streaming in the evenings, but now I think I'll be changing to an earlier time when our household is less busy. Maybe I'll find some more people who will watch me play Fate at a different time of day. Or maybe I'll try some other games that are a bit more popular and try to gain more viewers that way. I'm not sure yet. A lot of things are up in the air in my life at the moment. I'm trying to figure things out, but life is definitely one day at a time for me right now. 

Anyway, my Twitch name is ArrinnJamie, and my link is https://www.twitch.tv/arrinnjamie

I'm really hoping that I can stream enough entertaining videos that I can someday have enough followers and viewers to really make some money through Twitch. I'm hoping that I'll be able to support myself and my kids through this separation from my husband, and that me and my kids can follow our dreams to travel the country, and eventually all of North and South America. But we can't do any of that until we're able to support ourselves. That's why we're living with family at this time. 

Comments

Popular Posts