Food Stamps? You can use them on Amazon now!

 I've been a broke parent for so long, that I rememeber the time when if you had an EBT/SNAP card, a food stamps card, you couldn't buy food online. That was only for people who could buy food with REAL money. I do think that covid may have helped that a lot, because now, you can use an EBT/SNAP card online. You can buy foods from Amazon that you can't find in your local stores, and you'd be surprised at the amount of foods on Amazon that are EBT/SNAP eligible! A while back, I had looked around on Amazon just to see if I really could buy food with my food stamps card on there. Some of the bulk grains that I wanted to buy had the little EBT/SNAP symbol on the page, which means they were eligible! Honestly, if you don't want to take the kids to the store, or you want to buy something that your local stores don't carry, you actually can buy foods with your food stamps/EBT/SNAP card right on Amazon! 

Here's the link to connect your card!

https://www.amazon.com/snap-ebt/b?ie=UTF8&node=19097785011&ref_=assoc_tag_ph_1524265669691&_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=pf4&tag=arrinnjamie-20&linkId=dfa2af47bde0f89c64f3489a5c382c9f


Amazon also has a cool thing called Amazon Fresh. I've never personally tried it, but it does seem to be food stamps eligible! That's really cool! Fresh food is so important for health! For people who live in food deserts, this could be an amazing thing. 

Here's the link for Amazon Fresh!

https://www.amazon.com/fresh?ref_=assoc_tag_ph_1524254357421&_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=pf4&tag=arrinnjamie-20&linkId=ad34881a90eb05148c47a47e8140ea44

Just a reminder to anyone reading my blog, any links you follow to Amazon or any other affiliate program from my blog can lead to income for me, since I am an affiliate for Amazon, and maybe some other companies eventually.

Comments

Popular Posts